New EDA 1.6.1 release
Category : Noticias
After six months polishing details. At Jortilles we have just released a new release of EDA, 1.6.1. With some notable additions and a multitude of small improvements. You could say that we have spent six months sanding and polishing EDA. So that, it shines like never before.
This is a release very focused on details and improving usability. In improving the user experience to achieve our goal. Democratize access to information. Make EDA the most user-friendly tool.
Among the most notable improvements:
- Report searcher by report name in the main menu.
- New area chart available.
- Now you can duplicate a panel and copy the settings.
Other important improvements:
- Inprovement of the number of ticks on the charts. As well as the labels of the axes.
- Possibility of putting labels on the pie charts to know the magnitudes.
- Improved group management. EDA allows data access security (Row Level Security ). That makes important how user groups are managed and with whom we share the information.
- Improvements in integration with Active Directory / LDAP.
- Improvements to the JSON webservice data source.
- Map improvements:
- Improvements in the management of GeoJSON files.
- Improvements in the management of the data displayed.
- Improvements in informative labels.
- Performance improvements.
- More predefined ranges in the relative time ranges, «Last 7 days», «Last month», etc.
- Improvement in the Oracle connector by better controlling of the numeric type.
- Improvements in the handling of native SQL queries
- More detailed and specific logs.
- Lots of small bugs and improvements.
Do you want to try it? Now it’s easier than ever….
- Take a look at the demo
- Try the docker :
docker run -p 80:80 jortilles/eda:latest
- Download the code and enjoy, it’s on Github
- Are you a Windows user? We have left a package on SourceForge
- You always can contact us and we will explain you it all.