New EDA 2.0 version
Category : Noticias
We have changed the numbering because we have updated EDA to Angular 14. In addition to many other new features.
We have launched Edalitics. The EDA-based SaaS platform. Do you want to use EDA but you don’t want to install and maintain the platform? Edalitics is your solution. There are options for all audiences. From free for small businesses and students to dedicated servers for large companies.
Here is a summary of the most notable news:
- Do you want to integrate EDA into your portal? It is now easier than ever to integrate it with the panelMode and hideWheel options (Documentation)
- We have enabled the Possibility of adding a column multiple times. Choosing the name on the fly. (a post is coming about this)
- We have made many improvements to the visualizations.
- We have made improvements to the data table options.
- We have added the option to use a connection pool for MySql connections. If you connect EDA to your ERP you don’t have to be afraid that a heavy report will collapse your database.
- We have added new types of charts:
- Bubble chart
- Pyramid chart for population pyramids.
- We have translated EDA into Polish. Witaj Polsko!
- We have added the possibility of creating new datasources without being an admin
- We have corrected some bugs
- We have changed the security behavior regarding the administrators. Now, administrators, by default, see everything.
- We have added dynamic security
- We have added the possibility of defining a table of literals for the ids (a post is coming about this)
- We have improved the filters and date formats
- We have enabled the possibility of embedding images from URLs in the dashboards. So, we can have real time people counting dashboards. for instance.
As you can see, a lot of interesting news that we will reveal next Wednesday, November 8 at 4:00 p.m.
Do you want to try it? As always…
- Take a look at the demo
- Try the docker :
docker run -p 80:80 jortilles/eda:latest
- Download the code and enjoy, it’s at Github
- Sign up for Edalitics a>.
- You can always contact with us and we will tell you everything
If you are curious. We will do a webinar next Wednesday, November 8 at 16:00 CET. Register here to attend