New EDA version 1.4
Category : Noticias
This post is just a translation of this one
Jortilles is pleased to announce the new version 1.4 of EDA.
This new version includes a lot of interesting new features:
- Maps: We can now make reports with maps as visualization. Both, point maps and layer maps. You can see it in action in the COVID19 monitoring utility in Catalonia that we made: covid.jortilles.cat
- Alerts. Now you can define a KPI and define color coding alerts about it. So that, it is painted green (or whatever color you want) when it exceeds or does not reach some value.
- Date filter improvement: Adding relative dates like «the last 7 days», «In this month», «So far this year», and so on.
- Improvements in user experience:
- We have added the «filter» button to avoid useless recharges
- We have tweaked the styles to make the application more intuitive and enjoyable.
- We have migrated to angular 9. So the application is now multi-language. This means that we will no longer have a different compilation for each language. Also. The demo now is unified in demoeda.jortilles.com
- We have translated EDA into:
- Contact us if you want to incorporate some other languages …
- Improved the data model being able to include:
- Views: Now you can define a logical view at data model level.
- Load data from a CSV file.
- We have corrected some other bug … (yes .. it happens to us too)
Do you want to try it?